MCA Uniform Dress Code
McClain Christian Academy is a uniform school.
When purchasing your child's uniforms, choose appropriate clothing including: clothes the child can manage, undergarments that are convenient for toilet time, and shoes that are sturdy and comfortable for jumping, skipping, etc. Write your child's name in all clothing.
Red, White or Navy polo style shirts. No emblems or stripes..
Jeans or Khaki pants, shorts, skirts or jumpers.
MCA Field Trip Polo Shirt
Kindergarten – Elementary
Red, White or Navy polo style shirts. No emblems or stripes.
Jeans or Khaki pants, shorts, skirts, skorts or jumpers.
MCA Field Trip Polo Shirt.
On Fridays students may wear a MCA t-shirt or sweat shirt.
Middle School Dress Code
- Red, white, blue polo shirts.
- Jeans or khaki pants, shorts, skirts, or jumpers.
- Neither shorts nor skirts may be shorter than 3 inches above the knee (measured 3 inches from the floor when standing on knees)
- No low rise or hip huggers that show skin or undergarments when arms raised or when sitting.
- No revealing attire. Translucent uniform shirts must have undergarments/undershirts worn underneath.
- Earrings-only on post with no hanging parts or accessories.
- Undershirts should not extend beyond the hemline of the uniform shirts/blouses.
- Shirts should not be low cut or tight fitting.
- Jeans should not have any design or be cut off.
- No shoes with wheels are allowed on campus at any time.